PLEASE NOTE that Matt is in the process of developing an online program, to give you everything you need to take control of your health. This is replacing his online consultations, to help more people, more quickly and to make it more affordable for more people.
The new program will include everything you need to know about the role of the autonomic nervous system in mental illness, how to identify your own autonomic grouping, which foods suit the different autonomic groups, which supplements benefit different people, how to restore balance in your GI tract, how to detoxify your body, plus much more. There will be nothing like this program available anywhere else and it gives the the special insights into how Matt helped his dad recover from chronic depression, as chronicled in his book, Saving Dad.
If you would like to receive advanced notice of when this new program will be available, please complete this form with your details:
Whilst the new program is in development, Matt will not be taking on new clients.
For information only, here are the details of Matt’s consultations:
- Serious physical illness*
- Type 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol
- A video consultation with Matt, lasting up to 2 hours, to discuss your mental or physical health concern.
- An assessment of the balance in your autonomic nervous system, a critical foundation for resolving your health challenges. This online assessment includes 92 questions about your physiology, psychology and health profile, through which I will personally evaluate your autonomic grouping.
- Based upon the outcome of your autonomic assessment and online consultation, I will provide you with detailed, written nutritional advice. This will be personalised to your particular health needs and which will support your brain, nervous system and individual biochemistry. It includes, but is not limited to, specific foods you should eat and ones you should avoid to achieve health. I will also provide you with meal recipes, plus details of natural supplements to further support you, including dosing and links for where to purchase them.
- Email support after your consultation, to answer any questions you may have, and to ensure that you feel fully supported through the new dietary approach.
In my online consultations, I begin by doing something which many practitioners don’t spend enough time doing. Listening. Many of my clients have been to all kinds of different health practitioners, both traditional and alternative, yet they remain ill. Often, this is because practitioners don’t hear the clues that their clients are telling them. In contrast, I spend 2 hours listening and discussing your experiences, to help me to fully understand your health challenges.
Combining the information from the online consultation with the results of the autonomic assessment, a few days later, I provide clients with a comprehensive, written follow-up, which includes:
- An assessment of their autonomic balance, which provides the foundation for the new dietary protocol.
- Rare insights into why they are suffering from their particular illness(es).
- Recommendations for how to take control of their wellbeing, using nutrition. My recommendations are tailored to every individual. This is essential, because everyone has a different physiological, psychological and health profile.
As well as recommending particular foods and recipes, I often suggest natural supplements, to help restore full health. Where I do, I provide links to effective products and provide exact dosing information. As an approved nutritionist, I can provide you with access to top quality supplements which can’t be sourced elsewhere.
*The Cancer Act 1939 states that, “No person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement — containing an offer to treat any person for cancer, or to prescribe any remedy therefore, or to give any advice in connection with the treatment thereof.” I do not claim to treat cancer. I help clients to achieve homeostasis.