Terms of ServiceJanuary 15, 2020 2021-02-09 19:02
Terms of Service
Nutrition Consultation Agreement Contract
Matt Janes offers Nutritional Advice for the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care.
Matt Janes uses a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
This approach allows him to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health. His advice is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing.
He considers each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. He never recommends nutritional advice as a replacement for medical advice. He does not offer medical advice and his advice should not be taken as such. His advice is not a substitute for medical advice.
By paying for your consultation, autonomic test, personalised dietary advice, or online program, you agree to the following with Matt Janes:
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my nutritional therapist (Matt Janes). This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and nutritional advice.
- It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist (Matt Janes) about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional advice provided.
- If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy (Matt Janes) programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my nutritional therapist (Matt Janes) promptly for clarification.
- I must contact my nutritional therapist (Matt Janes) should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission by both you and Matt Janes.
Matt Janes requests that the Client notes the following:
The degree of benefit obtainable from nutritional advice may vary between clients with similar health problems. Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
Matt Janes is not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
Matt Janes may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing.
Website Terms of Service
Our website address is: https://thrive.mattjanes.com
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Website’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Website are provided ‘as is’. The Website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This Website offers educational and nutritional content only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
In no event shall the Website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if the Website or an authorized user of the Website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Website does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Website may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Website may revise these Terms of Service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. About us
Thrive is designed and operated by Matt Janes.
10. Website Content
This website does not offer medical advice and should not be taken as such. Content on this website is not a substitute for medical advice.