Beat BurnoutApril 8, 2020 2020-07-22 11:28
10 years ago, when I was working in London, I suffered from burnout. I went to see my HR Director and she told me that the way she dealt with stress was to drink and smoke more.
This is just one example of how there is still much misunderstanding about stress and what burnout really is, so I’ve created this free course, based in science, rather than in the pub.
The course includes:
- My story of burnout
- What is burnout? (The real science)
- Are you at risk from burnout?
- Measuring your risk of burnout
- Preventing burnout
- Achieving balance
The course contains 7 videos and 3 downloadable PDFs, as follows:
- Burnout checklist
- Breakfast recipe book – how to fuel your body in the morning to reduce your risk of burnout
- A list of anti-inflammatory vs inflammatory foods to help you choose the right foods for any meal
This burnout course is completely free of charge – Click the ‘Curriculum’ tab above to get started.
2. My Story of Burnout
3. What is Burnout?
4. Are You at Risk from Burnout?
5. Measuring Your Risk of Burnout
6. Preventing Burnout
7. Achieving Balance